The aim of the MOSIPS Project (Modeling and Simulation of the Impact of Public Policies on SMEs) is to develop a user-friendly policy simulation system allowing forecasting and visualization of the socio-economic potential impact of public policies.
The simulation system will allow policy makers to make experiments with different socio-economic designs, with the participation of citizens and potentially impacted stakeholders, before the settlement of a public policy.
The combination of suitable data, models, artificial intelligence and interactive tools will deliver a policy wind tunnel
- Anova IT Consulting (Spain, leader)
- Universidad de Alcalá (Spain)
- Research Studio Austria Forschungsgesellschaft (Austria)
- University of Reading (UK)
- Opera 21 (Italy)
- University of Konstanz (Germany)
- European Institute of Interdisciplinary Research (France)
- Ayuntamiento de Madrid (Spain)
- Comune di Verona (Italy)
Call: ICT-2011.5.6 ICT solutions for governance and policy modeling
Duration: 36 months
Project status: Under execution